|Birth Date||May 26, 1994|
|Partner(s)|| 25: Debbie Gibson (12th)|
Athletes: Mirai Nagasu (3rd/4th/5th)
Alan Bersten is a professional dancer and former member of the troupe on Dancing with the Stars.
Retrieved from abc.com
Born and raised in Minnesota, Alan Bersten started dancing at the young age of seven. Growing up Alan became proficient in Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop, Bollywood and Broadway. Alan's diverse dances led him to win Youth Champ. and Under 21 National Titles.
At the age of 18, Alan was a finalist on season 10 of So You Think You Can Dance and finished in the Top 6 Males. He performed a memorable blindfolded contemporary piece that had never been done on the show. Alan toured through North America with SYTYCD, and then joined Burn the Floor for their world tour. After touring the world, Alan received a recurring role as part of the show's choir, Vocal Adrenaline, on Season 6 of Glee.
Alan has been on five seasons of ABC's Dancing with the Stars on the professional troupe allowing him to showcase his skills as a dancer and a choreographer. During season 24, Alan was partnered with celeb, Heather Morris for four weeks due to Maksim Chmerkovskiy's injury. This has been on tour with Dancing with the Stars: Live! four times, and Season 25 marks Alan's first time as a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars.
Dancing with the Stars 25Edit
Alan was partnered with Debbie Gibson. Placed 12th.
|Week #||Dance / Song||Judges' scores||Result|
|1||Foxtrot / "Lost in Your Eyes"||6||5||6||No Elimination|
|2||Quickstep / "This is My Time"|
Argentine Tango / "Havana"
- His favorite color is blue.
- He played guitar when he was younger.
- He likes to run around lakes.
- He once crashed his car into his house.
- He teaches dance at "Dance With Us America".
- His dream dance partner is Chelsie Hightower.
- He is inspired by Twitch, who is married to Allison Holker.
- In week 2 of season 22, he danced with Paige VanZant when Mark Ballas was unable to perform their Salsa due to a back injury (slipped disc). Paige and Mark selected him for the trio round in the semifinals.
- In season 24 he danced with Heather Morris for four weeks, replacing Maksim Chmerkovskiy while he recovered from a calf injury.
- In week 3 of season 25, he danced Jazz with Vanessa Lachey when Maksim dealt with personal matters.