|Birth Date||December 2, 1983|
|Hometown||Rochester Hills, Michigan|
|Known For||Country singer & actress|
|Highest Score|| 40 (Argentine Tango, Waltz,|
Team Contemporary, Trio Paso Doble)
|Lowest Score||26 (Jive)|
Jana Rae Kramer is a celebrity from season 23 of Dancing with the Stars.
Retrieved from abc.com
Jana Kramer is an award-winning country artist. Her platinum debut single, "Why Ya Wanna," soared to No. 3 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in 2012, making her the most played new artist of that year, and her self-titled debut album hit No. 5. In 2013, the Academy of Country Music honored her with its Top New Female Artist Award, and Blake Shelton picked her to open on his "Ten Times Crazier" tour.
In 2015, Jana released her highly anticipated sophomore album "thirty one," in which she co-wrote over half of the tracks. The album debuted at No. 3 on the country albums chart and No. 10 on the Billboard Top 200 all-genre chart. Her gold-certified Top 3 single, "I Got the Boy," was named one of the 25 Best Country Songs of 2015 by The New York Times, one of the Best Songs of 2015 by Rolling Stone, and one of the Top 40 Country Songs of 2015 by Spin Magazine. Jana was honored as one of CMT's Next Women of Country and co-headlined their first-ever female-powered tour.
In 2016, Jana received nominations for Female Vocalist of the Year from the Academy of Country Music Awards, Breakthrough Female of the Year and Female Vocalist of the Year from the American Country Countdown Awards, and Female Video of the Year from the CMT Music Awards for "I Got the Boy."
Jana is no stranger to the spotlight with her impressive resume of movie and television roles. She is best known for her role as the fire cracker actress Alex Dupre on the television series One Tree Hill, where she had the opportunity to debut multiple songs, including hits "Holding Out for a Hero" and "Whiskey." She has also made memorable guest appearances on All My Children, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, CSI: NY, Friday Night Lights, 90210 and Entourage.
Jana currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee with her daughter Jolie Rae.
Dancing with the Stars 23Edit
|Week #||Dance/Song||Judges' score||Result|
|1||Viennese Waltz / "Dangerous Woman"||7||6||6||8||No Elimination|
|2||Tango / "I Don't Want to Be"||7||8||7||7||Safe|
|3||Jive / "Too Many Fish in the Sea"||6||7||6||7||Safe (Immunity)|
|4||Foxtrot / "Here Comes the Sun"||8||—||7||8||Last to be Called Safe|
|5||Contemporary / "In My Daughter's Eyes"||9||—||8||9||No Elimination|
|6||Argentine Tango / "Hands to Myself"||10||101||10||10||Safe|
|7||Samba / "Get Down Tonight"|
Team Freestyle / "Embrace"
|Last to be Called Safe|
|8||Jazz / "Little Shop of Horrors"|
Salsa Dance-off / "Magic"
|9||Waltz / "She Used to Be Mine"|
Team-Up Dance (Contemporary) / "Bird Set Free"
|Last to be Called Safe|
|Quickstep / "Go Mama"|
Trio Paso Doble / "Kill of the Night"
|Tango / "Stay The Night"|
Freestyle / "Unstoppable"
1 Score given by guest judge Pitbull.
2 Score given by guest judge Idina Menzel.
- She married Michael Gambino in Las Vegas, Nevada, in 2004.
- They divorced several months later.
- She became engaged to actor Johnathon Schaech on December 22, 2009.
- They were married on July 4, 2010 in Glen Arbor, Michigan.
- The couple separated a month later. Their divorce was finalized in June 2011.
- She began dating country music singer Brantley Gilbert in 2012.
- They got engaged on January 20, 2013, his twenty-eighth birthday, but split in August 2013.
- She began dating Washington Redskins tight end Mike Caussin in August 2014.
- She announced just weeks later on social media and during a show, however, that they had split up because he cheated on her. Shortly after that, she publicly forgave him, and they got back together.
- They became engaged in December 2014 on her 31st birthday, and were married on May 22, 2015.
- On August 10, 2015, the couple revealed they were expecting their first child, a girl.
- She gave birth to their daughter, Jolie Rae Caussin, on January 31, 2016.
- In August 2016, it was announced that Kramer and Caussin had separated in the midst of his admission into rehab for undisclosed purposes. She later said that he cheated on her again during their marriage.
- As of December 2017, Caussin and Kramer had mended their marriage.
- On December 9, 2017, Kramer announced on Instagram that she had suffered a miscarriage.