|Birth Date||April 12, 1994|
|Partner(s)||23: Jake T. Austin (13th)|
Jenna Johnson is a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars.
Retrieved from abc.com
Jenna Johnson is a five-time U.S. National Latin Champion, U.S. National Youth 10 Dance Champion, as well as a three-time National Contemporary Winner. In 2012, she represented the United States at the World Latin Championships held in Beijing, China.
At the age of 18 she appeared as a finalist on season 10 of So You Think You Can Dance, where she placed in the top four girls. She is well remembered for her routine with All-Star Mark Kanemura, entitled "I Am the Best." After the season, she was made dance captain of the 44-city So You Think You Can Dance tour. Once she returned from the tour, she was made an All-Star. Jenna was a troupe member on Dancing with the Stars for five seasons and also dance captain on their 48-city winter tour. She is now officially a professional on Season 23 of Dancing with the Stars.
Dancing with the Stars 23Edit
Jenna was partnered with Jake T. Austin. Placed 13th.
|Week #||Dance / Song||Judges' scores||Result|
|2||Cha-Cha-Cha/"Go, Diego, Go! Theme"||6||6||6||6||Eliminated|
- She was a member of the Troupe for season 18, season 19, season 20, season 21, and season 22.
- She is best friends with fellow professionals Lindsay Arnold and Witney Carson and was a bridesmaid at each of their weddings.
- Jenna runs about 4 miles every day.
- She designs most of her dance costumes.
- She assists the dance conventions JUMP and NUVO. She also teaches ballroom privates.
- Her dream dance partner is William Wingfield.
- She is most inspired by Melanie Moore.
- During Weeks 8 and 9 of season 23, Jenna partnered with James Hinchcliffe when Sharna Burgess suffered a knee injury during dress rehearsal for Week 7's team dance. James and Sharna selected her for the trio round in the semi-finals.