|Birth Date||September 29, 1980|
|Known For||The Bachelor Star|
|Highest Score||34 (Jazz & Argentine Tango)|
|Lowest Score||24 (Cha-Cha-Cha)|
Retrieved from abc.com
When Bachelorette Andi Dorfman said goodbye to Bachelor Nick Viall just as he was preparing to pick out a ring for her, he was devastated. When Nick walked up to Kaitlyn Bristowe with an engagement ring in his pocket, only to be sent home, he was crushed. And when Nick took another chance to find love on the latest installment of Bachelor in Paradise, viewers were excited and truly happy for him. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be, leaving everyone to wonder if the sensitive and self-made Midwestern salesman would ever find the woman he would spend the rest of his life with. How could one man endure so much heartbreak?
A graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, with a double major in accounting and supply chain management, Nick is one of the most accomplished and successful Bachelors. One of 11 siblings, Nick maintains close ties with his family. His parents, Chris and Mary, have been married for 37 years. Nothing would make them happier than to see Nick find what they have found in each other.
When he's not spending time with friends and family, Nick enjoys traveling, beach volleyball and rooting for his beloved Green Bay Packers.
Dancing with the Stars 24Edit
|Week #||Dance / Song||Judges' scores||Result|
|1||Cha-Cha-Cha / "Let Me Love You"||6||6||6||6||No elimination|
|2||Foxtrot / "Love Me Now"||7||5||7||6||Safe|
|3||Tango / "Poker Face"||7||6||7||6||Bottom Two|
|4||Rumba / "Shape of You"||8||7||8||7||Safe|
|5||Jazz / "I've Got No Strings"||9||8||9||8||Bottom Two|
|6||Jive / "Fun, Fun, Fun" |
Team Freestyle / "Dancing Machine", "You Got It (The Right Stuff)" & "Best Song Ever"
|7||Argentine Tango / "Dangerous" |
Rumba Dance-off / "I Will Always Love You"
- While Nick did appear on The Bachelor and picked Vanessa Grimaldi and they were together during Nick's run on Dancing With the Stars, they ended their relationship in August 2017.
- Nick is the fourth Bachelor and former Bachelorette contestant to compete.
- Jake Pavelka competed in season 10, finishing in seventh place.
- Sean Lowe also partnered with Peta and made it to the quarterfinals in season 16, finishing in sixth place.
- His co-star from Andi's season of The Bachelorette, Chris Soules, made it to the quarterfinals in season 20, finishing in fifth place.